Friday, July 22, 2022

WOW END OF JULY!!!

 I am blown away by how fast this year is going. I find it hard to believe school is right around the corner.

I have been busy selling Stampin Up and making tons of cards. Filling orders for items and wedding stuff. I also had covid this year, on my birthday, was a gift I wont forget. lol. 


If you would like to make cards VIA the web, let me know. You are always welcome to join me on my cards page INKY COLORS I do all kinds of cards and offer all to be made together. I encourage you to use the supplies you have because if you're anything like me... you have TONS!

so here are some, but please join me. I love chatting with people while we create. 

She is SU and the Octopus are not, but equally cute

This first one is SU and a sticker from (dollar tree back in the day, lol) the 2nd one is stickers I layer cute right? 



this is one of my favs I have done, again go to my page to see more.

And this, this is George, He got lost and scared midday.  He eventually went on his way, I think Momma picked him up. 



Well I hope to see you on Inky Colors, Id love to create with you. 

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...