Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Time to Get Serious!!!

 Good afternoon! I hope you're all doing well and getting ready for Christmas, 11 days away, js. 

I have had such a busy year as I'm sure many of you have. My last child has gotten married and moved. Were empty nesters for the first time. Scary and fun for sure. 

I have signed on with Stampin Up as you know, Still have tons of Paparazzi left and of course doing my crafts. This year I'm hoping to work really hard on promoting myself, doing craft fairs and sales online. I would love to come back here and do challenges and things like we did back int he day. I have really ruined my old post by removing pictures I didn't realize I was doing. I know better, now. 


I have added links on the side for my Stampin up page and for my daughter and mine Paparazzi page, and my facebook page which I seem to spend most time on. I have 5 pages on facebook. A community page, Positively Cudahy, where I try to share events and things in a positive light on it, my SU page, My Personal page, our Paparazzi page and my Tomorrows Treasure page. Also you can visit my Etsy page. 

I have a ton of things made and I no longer can guarantee the delivery of items before Christmas but if you're local you can pick up until December 23rd. I can deliver locally but there is a charge for that, sorry. 

Earwarmer



Ok so, I have hats, scarfs, ornaments, household items, special gifts, cards. I do take on sewing and hand crocheted special orders. Special orders do require a deposit now. 

I hope you check out my places and items.

Wishing you a very Merry and magical Christmas with a Blessed New Year!

Best wishes, Helen

Towel Holder


Pumpkin Coasters

Handmade card

Handmade cards

Thank you for Katelyn wedding

Christmas Door Wreath

                                                                    Handmade Card


Handmade Card


Hand Crocheted Blanket

                    
                                                                  Gnome Ornament


No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...