Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Hello all

Ever since our home remodel last year I CANNOT catch up. My Daughter decided to move, get married and a new job all by October this year, Good gravy. That also included moving my Mother in law closer... its ok, I like her. 

So planning and doing the wedding things are running me ragged. Im making a baby set for my oldest dearest friends son. His wife is having their first baby, a girls so of course im going crazy making things. and I am also really trying to get my Stampin up business to grow. I need to find new customers, I have a frew friends taking pity on me now. Love them. 

SO check out me on facebook   Tomorrows Treasure or Inky Colors and I still have tons of Paparazzi if youre interested. 
Take care





No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...