Friday, January 14, 2022

life is...

 I absolutely know you ALL have things in your life that stop things from happening the way you would like thing to happen. They happen how Life feels it should go. With that said the last few years may have been VERY hard on you and your loved ones. Maybe not too bad. Whatever it has done to you, know that I care. I know, Helen you don't even know me. How could you say that and mean it. Well, I do. I have been alone and know what that feels like, I have been hurt in many ways. I have made mistakes, I have had highs and lows just like everyone else. But I want you to know, if you need a friend, I can be it for you.

Ok- SO 2022, WOW!!!!! 

How on earth did this happen? I would like a refund for the last 2 years but, I also want an apology from all those shows I watched that showed me I would NOT have to cook or clean, maybe Rosie would handle it. I also am very happy we do NOT have flying cars. people texting while driving is HORRIBLE AND IF YOU DO, STOP!!!! Internet is well a blessing and a curse. and what is up with this world. STOP THE HATE!


On to what is up.  I had 2 craft fairs, Turkey day and Christmas and we did a major remodel in our home. My office was trashed with all the stuff I had been storing in the 3 closets we had removed... well... Ok, its done and absolutely beautiful. But my office is suffering, 


I have made a few new things.

This owl, Whootie, I made him. He was created by Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me She did this with Yarnations and it was a crochet along. LOVED it! Love him. Currently Michaels has some colors left of this Bernat blanket o'go yarn for only $4.99 instead of $11.99. Yep you bet, I bought a few cuz seriously, he is adorable. I have a love affair with this yarn, try it you'll see why.

I also made this, this is my own pattern.



This is a bee baby cocoon set. it includes the bag, hat and bee. IT was inspired by that bee I made and a really good friend. warm and cute. I think I'll have to make a summer one also as this is a warm bag.



Cards, who doesn't love cards? I love sending and receiving them. I made this with Stampin' Up products.


Ok, So love one another and Ill see ya  soon!

Ciao~

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...