Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Oh My- You have to love a sale!

 Hello All~

Whats new with you today? For me Virtual learning is DONE!! YIPEE now it is SUMMER. I am a fall girl but something about summer this year. ..

HOWEVER- I am so NOT a lover of heat! HOT days are yucky!!! I love it like 75 tops. This weekend here will be in the 90s. today is  currently 65. I have windows open and am working diligently to move my 2 business forward. Katelyn and I have decided to end our Paparazzi business. It was a fun trio we took and now were done. 

Stampin up is my latest adventure along with my regular crafting business of Tomorrows Treasures. I have decided to promote using my Etsy shop more than craft fairs. This bag of bones doesnt appreciate the work involved with the fairs so much. oh well, lets see what happens.

well make sure you stop at INKY COLORS also on Facebook Inky Colors to do some stamping or get ideas. Tomorrows Treasures for gifts or hand created ideas.


See you soon!!!

Helen

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...