Monday, January 11, 2021

Whole new chance

 Welcome to 2021. A bright, new year... oh wait. same old same old. LOL 

No seriously, we have a chance to make this year be amazing. SO LETS DO IT!!

I have decided I am going to focus on my best traits in the crafting world and downsize some of my office. Right now it looks like a version of hoarders. lol

I will continue to crochet, sew, cards/scrap and maybe wreaths. Other than that, Im done. I think its time to de-stash so...

Cross stitch and I dont like each other any more- well I love it but it hates me. LOL Let me rephrase that. My heart loves it my hands hate it, my eyes are not friendly with the canvas anymore. Yes, yes I could get a magnifier but...  So bye bye cross stitch.

I have so so too much in my office. I will keep most of my stamps. I got rid of most of my papers already. We'll see what happens. 


I made this hat for my granddaughter, it was a disagreement between my husband and my attitude and well....

She loves it. ha ha ha kids.

Which lead to this, WE DO NOT LIVE IN BEAR COUNTRY! just the opposite for that matter. PACKER COUNTRY! So I was harassed and made this one instead. 


I made the adult one and then was asked for a toddler size. so showing this as a Mommy and Me set. $35 for the set. 



Made these also. Lots of fun. Top one is a frame you can insert a picture. 5x7 size The bottom one is a canvas I frames. IT is a 5x7 canvas I loved doing this!!! Might have to make more. What do you think?

Still selling jewelry. our page is on facebook and that will take you to other links.


And of course I will try to leave you with a smile.


Enjoy life. it is short. And even in the bad times, there is always good. Hugs!

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...