Thursday, December 10, 2020

Hello- Im back soon than you thought.

 Hello- Not as long this time. So glad you gave me a second chance.

Been BUSY with our jewelry and making tons of things for Christmas and winter. If you need any gifting items, please feel free to visit one of my many places. The links are on the right side.

Here is an ornament I made. I think he's cute, not my idea but my version of him. I plan to make a Mrs, winter also. Do you like him?


Too cute right? I love him.

Watch my next post for a reindeer and mittens and a gift for a very special friend.

See you soon. Wait Ill leave you with a piece of jewelry...


okay, maybe a couple... okay a few?


This necklace is $5 lead and nickel free.


This is 2 pieces $10 for set or $5 each. Lead and nickel free.


The 2 following pieces are Zi pieces and also are lead and nickel free.

This one is available both on line and through us. She is $25 but worth it. very high end looking.


This is my ZI piece. My daughters is amazing also. This is a $25 piece. But so worth it. High end definitely.

This is one of our stunning pieces also. She is $5 come with earrings too. She is lead and nickel free.


Well take care I promise I will be back soon. hugs

 

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...