Wednesday, February 24, 2021

I think I love Psychosis...

 I believe I love when life is too busy to think, WHY? Why would I say things like this... WELL.

This is me, I virtual school my grand daughter. I am a crafter with my own business, I sell Paparazzi Jewelry, I'm a wife, Mom, Gramma etc.

I NOW decided I MISS making cards and started watching my friend and neighbor Beth make beautiful cards, She has natural talent for this. WELL... I wanted a "few" new items... she said to me "you sign up you get free..." and well thats all it took. I now am a demonstrator with Stampin up. lol

This is honestly funny. The one company I swore I would never because everyone... WELL THE ABSOLUTE reason I sold The Angel Company (TAC) stamps I am now a part of. SMH

SO, While I would on a system you may see more of me. I may have to use you as a sounding board to showcase things before I out on Etsy or Facebook or...

Ok. Made this item yesterday. What's your take? Colors are interchangeable 


This is a wall hanging item. $15 I didn't think that was a bad price. What is your opinion?



Alright, I believe I will go, its almost time for school. I have to decide what Im doing... wait! I forgot, I made this, it was a special order. and have finished a second, no pics yet.
Pocket shawl. The customer chose the pattern and I found the exact pattern, PROBLEM was it was really short. I had to add to it to make it fit. I liked my finished version better ( check it out on facebook) 
I also made a hot pad, I had someone try it out for me. She loved it and said it would work as a trivet also. SO maybe Ill have to make some.


NOT BLOCKED, REALIZED I  SHOULD

made this for my granddaughters bedroom


It is a mini version of the original one. 


Alright, I guess I have to go. Tell your friends if you enjoy being here and seeing my words. I would love to get this blog hoppin again. Watch for more handmade goodies and thoughts.


Hugs~

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...