Thursday, November 12, 2020

WOW, WHAT A YEAR

 Hello my dear friends in Blog land. 

I hope you are doing well. I know we have lost some of you and for that I am very saddened. 

Some of you have had a rough time, Some have been doing ok.  Well here is my story.


In March, amid 3 craft fair prepping, Covid 19shut down my word. At first I didnt know what to do, I felt lost, fellow crafters would maybe understand. But then a visit to 2 empty stores caused a new fear in me. But I got over that once I had the needs for our family. Silly but once I had some liquid Lysol (not spray) I was calm again. lol

I realized the needs of others once my family was tended. I started making masks. I made over 600 masks. My family helped cut fabric, my poor husband was my right hand man all through this whole thing. Finding fabric and making masks that people requested will NOT be done this time around. I made 3 layer kinds. sting ones were first then I got some elastic and that made more, then I made a new shape... WHEW! I broke a machine, was gifted a new one. Spent some time with immediate family that we were around all the time. Then school will be virtual is a horrifying thing when your children are teachers, administrators. A very scary thing. still is. my grand is virtually learning in my house. The teachers are doing an amazing job. 

I started selling Paparazzi jewelry- well after I spent a ton, lol I love it but as you all know there are many issues due to Covid with shipping and such. So if you're interested in beautiful $5 lead and nickel free jewelry and live in the US, I'm your girl. I do it with my daughter. Check us out HERE and HERE I know I love it I hope you will also.

Now its time where everyone is asking... "What fairs are you at?" "Where are you this week?" SO I don't know if Im foolish or not. I live in Wisconsin and it is a HOT zone. We had over 7000 NEW cases yesterday so, yeah I CANNOT do them. I have a cancer recovering son and a preemie grand so...

My son asked his beautiful girlfriend to marry him, So that's another plus. Spent more time with family, even better. 

My husband took me to Holy Hill. I'm not catholic but its absolutely beautiful. Hoy water is free and I say visit in Fall at peak. ITs breath taking. Great place to hike, walk, bike ride, sit, WOW

Went to Cedarburg to see a covered bridge. IT was amazing. We ate at a place in Cedarburg WI called Sal's Pizza- YES!!! I HIGHLY recommend it!!!!

hold on, its time to order new jewelry...be right back

ok, I ordered some. lol

Ok enough about my life this year, How about you guys? are you creating? I started this making cards and now I haven't been paper crafting. I have been selling tooth fairy pillows at ETSY and wreaths off my facebook page I have been making ear warmers, hats, wreaths, ornaments, dish cloths, water balloons, wait, water balloons? yep! They are crocheted with blanket yarn and are very absorbent you use a bucket and SPLAT! saves on using the rubber kind so you don't have to worry about any thing eating them. We got a puppy last year, Ellie- a Great Pyrenees maybe Lab mix. Cute, crazy. 

OK, picture time. Crafts and family

halloween 2020 family
covered bridge



our new "daughter"
hubertus WI


Ellie and Daisy
waited patiently to let me take its picture. Such a nice deer.




thinking to add a scarf. or? 


No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...