Friday, February 14, 2020

Made in the USA

I have no excuses. So I will not belittle you by trying to come up with something. I just don't come here anymore.Why? well other social media is easier. (I can be lazy) I need to, want to. I love to express myself. I love to talk and its had to shut me up. LOL

Crocheted Coasters. I have sold these in sets of 4, I now think I might sell them individually. Whats your take on that?

I made 2 type of these. This one and another with the clothes pins still intact.  I want to stain or paint and decorate.
This is my pride and joy so far. I dont usually think much of my crafting abilities. Mostly because I expect perfection. Nothing less is acceptable. So when I create, IT HAS TO BE PERFECT!. I have torn apart full done blankets and other projects. Burned ugly cards, etc. My husband thinks I'm insane... truth be told, I am a crafter. LOL
I made this out of items from Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby and Michaels. I absolutely was in love with this. 
 They can be hung on the wall or sit on a table or something. 

 Now. This I made a few years back. I make Snowmen and pumpkins and others like this. Its open in the center under the hat and you can use it as a gift basket. 
I made a hat like this (all crocheted) for my granddaughter. Too cute. (my granddaughter)


Well I would make promises of a speedy return. BUUTTT well you know me. I will try to come back fast. I would love to post daily. I have a 2 craft fairs coming up soon and I am very busy so I will try to be back before a new year. HUGS~

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...