Saturday, May 4, 2019

Wow...

So, Im here, ad I have been busy, did 3 craft fairs and Easter and now my youngest is moving home from college, my oldest is graduating her Masters and um, hum, I forgot. LOL
I hope that you are still here and being kind by hanging around.
Sometimes life can be a bit cray for everyone. Family, health, time flying... ugh

Mothers Day is soon. So if you need a gift...
This is like a wreath, basket of flowers $15
Sets of cards. $5 per set


Cross glass candle holder $18 includes electric tea light

 Who doesnt like a bit of down time once in a while? This set includes 2 wash cloths, bath salts and a tea light in a saki cup... use that how you wish. :)
 Tooth Fairy Pillow, includes a receipt from you I mean the fairy. $3 with free shipping
Topiary made with silk flowers. There is a perk to this kind of thing... low maintenance :)
$12

 Hair Barrettes for girls, well of all ages! $2
Well I hope you enjoy this. Dont forget to visit my facebook page Tomorrow's Treasure it also has my etsy shop link.

Well see ya soon
Hugs~

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...