Sunday, April 8, 2018

Well the wreath did made it through the winter. It didn't fade as bad as I thought it would and I'm sorry I threw it out before I took a picture.
I have been busy making other things so I'm about to bombard you with pictures and I am going to really try to post here more regularly.

The first is a bookmarker. Just an idea.
 Pins made at Easter. Wooden and painted.
 Bunny butt wreath. Fuzzy and sold.
These areamy St. Pat's cards this year. Failed in Easter cards made the pieces lost them then found lost pieces, ugh.
 One layer card.
 Made a few cards. Love this image.
 I believe this is a Bugaboo Digi.
 Cuddle Buddy image.
 Found the Bug flower stamp at Goodwill. Good place to find stamps.
 Valentine's wreath but cool enough for spring.
 Dulumba image. I love books
 He's a cool cat isn't he.
 Cowl knitting loomed with matching headband.
 Baby blanket, she didn't like pink.
 Baby blanket made - sold
 Baby blanket made for a friend's grandbaby.
 Trying new ideas
 My gnome or gonk. Love them.
 My grand daughter made this with washi tape
 She wanted to make a sock doll I didn't want to work that hard so he made a sock buddy One stock some buttons you got a buddy
 Cut it into painting again this an ornament gave one to each of the kids
 This was supposed to be a swag it didn't work like I wanted it to so it just made it into a wall swag instead of an over-the-door one everyone that saw it liked it
Well I hope that caught us up for a bit I'm working on more things and I have a few more pictures that I couldn't find so I'll see you soon don't forget to go to my Facebook page. Http://www.facebook.com/tomorrowstreasure.
I'm on Instagram too but I don't remember my address.
See you soon
Ciao.

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...