Saturday, December 2, 2017

Since Facebook...

Ever since facebook came around and a few more things in life have happened, I have given up blogging on a regular basis. I have been hacked on facebook and now you beg to open a new one. I have been all over my computer. I checked on my list to the right, some need to be changed. I have tons to add to here, I have kept busy however I am doing WAY more than cards. So I will try to make this my catalyst for showing the world. Facebook just made it easier to show, but didnt and doesnt satisfy. There are things I have to learn or relearn. and then I have to discipline myself and this should be a go again. 
I do have cards and things to show, but they are on my phone and im on my lap top. sorry, But I promise to go back to bed and grab my phone ad post at least one pic.
Hugs~ 

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...