Monday, April 29, 2013

Been busy, how about you?

I have been making cards. I have been crocheting, I have been babysitting my granddaughter and hanging with my family. But lets see, what would you like to see? hum? how about this?

001

These were made with stamps from TAC- (if you like them you can check out Red Rubber Designs to see if they have it.they bought TAC) They are colored with copics I won from them.

007

after I took this pic I used stickles in the middle of these flowers.

So then my youngest daughters friend txt me and said can I get a mothers day card from you? Of course, check on facebook, the ones I just made are on there. She wanted one a bit different

002

Whats different you ask? well I slipped when lining the card so I had to remake front, well I cut out the colored flowers and added it to this one. I like the look but it doesn’t really show here.

Well, come back soon!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Those are adorable! What a cute gift.

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...