Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hello Hello-

I made a few cards yesterday, I have been crocheting a few blankets- a baby 1 and one for my husband.

When they are done I’ll share it with you.

This card I made before and now I finished it with a senti-

001

This one is a Gina K stamp for the seahorse, tac for the sentiment, the bubbles are a cricut background.

002

This is made with TAC stamps. they may be Mabelles not sure.the background is a pounced chalk stamp, TAc senti

003

This is a card I saw somewhere and made it similar to the card. If this is your original design, I will tag you so you get credit.

1 comment:

Stef H said...

fabulous, but i sure love that seahorse!

hugs :)

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...