Thursday, May 2, 2013

Made a bonnet for my grand daughter

I haven’t been up to par lately so I’ve been crocheting. Working a baby blankets, seems al my daughter friends are having babies, guess I'm getting there in age. lol

So in between I made those cards I posted and then crocheted this bonnet for my cutie,

0502131117-00

I picked up my son from school yesterday and it was sunny and warm. I pass the house I grew up in when I take or pick up the kids. Yesterday I noticed the Magnolia tree in full pink. So I stopped and took a picture.

my magnolia

I grew up in the house on the left and the house on the right wasn’t there. My parents owned both properties and my dad kept up with the paint. (kind of sad) They sold this house in 1999. the person who bought it sold the extra property and built a house on it. now its crammed. Sad smile life I guess.  But anyhow, that tree was only to the top of the railing on the porch now its huge! I wish I could dig it up and bring it home. Its so beautiful.

Well off to watch Cary Grant in Arsenic and Old Lace. one of my favs.,

2 comments:

Stef H said...

my hair has gotten so thin in my old age (i hate it) i may need one of these myself - LOL. this is beautiful and you better take a pix of her wearing it!

have a great weekend.

hugs :)

Kathy D. said...

Hey lady! come see me on Clearly iStamp tomorrow as I will be hosting 4 challenges for National Scrapbook Day. Would love to have you play.

Kathy D.

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...