Sunday, February 24, 2013

Another Birthday Card plus!

Made this one too. This week I have some crocheting and Easter cards to work on. of course cleaning and I want to redo the front room. Hopefully my beautiful baby girl will come visit.In which case I wont do anything but pay attention to her. Imagine.Smile

001

This is a Dustin Pike image colored with markers and color pencils with oms. I layered the flame and such. this is made to fit in a regular personal envelope.

Repeat Crafter Me has a free pattern for an adorable bunny hat and diaper cover-(among other things) check out her blog . This one I made for Olivia.

003

This was made with red heat yarn just the super saver kind and a H-Hook.

When my husband and I were at Wal-mart last night we bought these treats for our granddaughter, and a cute Christmas gift which I cant add here.

002     004 

She has another gym we bought for her house that has more and a mat under it and… this is for our house. Not sure the onsie will fit- its 0-3 and was big but maybe by Easter… Saw the most adorable dresses too can you say PHOTO OP? lol well enjoy and have a great day. Ill be back soon with more things made to share with you. Smile

1 comment:

UTs Hobby Time said...

Such a elegant card. Love the bunny hat.

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...