Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Made a few Birthday cards today


This was made with a hello kitty color page. My youngest daughter LOVES her. I made 2 of these.
001
I believe this is a Bugaboo image, cool right? His name is Poppi lol  It doesn’t look like you can see the cloud.
003
This I know is a bugaboo image. Mini set called bunny blocks
I have one on the inside too. in mini and it says just peeking in to wish you a very special day.
005
I was very busy today,Drive hubby to work, kids and friends to school,   I cleaned, I cooked, I did wash, I made 4 cards.
Im exhausted.  So tomorrow Ill do it all over again.

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...