Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Girl-

It is really hard to believe that my baby is 15 today. Wow time really flies. My oldest is making me a gramma, she’s 24 and just got married. My son will be 16 at the end of the month. My other son is 21. WOW.

So I made this birthday card and Bugaboo is having a 50% sale until Aug. 15th. Good thing my hubby don’t read my blog, but truly who can resist a bugaboo image? That is one of my top 5 companies for images.

So they have an anything goes challenge this week. Well I used an image of theirs for a happy birthday card for my son in law. Who will be King of the house as soon as his little princess or prince is born in Feb.

So here is the card.

003

Cute simple card. Fits in a regular envelope. not an A2. Well I need to finish cleaning- oh yes my fav!- NOT- Id rather be crafting. lol

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very fun card! Love the bubble embossing! Enjoy cleaning......I love it as much as you! LOL

Jen Leeflang said...

I think your son-in-law is going to love this!!! Birthday wishes to both your son and son in law!!!(My oldest is 23 today!!!)
Thanks so much for joining us on Bugaboo's "Anything Goes" Challenge at the Catch the Bug blog. I wish you good luck and hope to see you enter the next challenge too!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...