Wednesday, August 8, 2012

BIG Decision-

I have decided to reopen For Fun Challenges, made some changes too and I guess well find out how this goes. I haven’t decided on 1 week challenges or 2 yet. Its to be fun, not only for you but me too. SO…

This week I have had a few friends help with the challenge. If youre interested in GDT let me know.

Please remember this is FOR FUN. No sponsors.

I send out our hugs and prayers to all the families involved in the recent domestic terrorist act in Oak Creek, WI. I know a few people who go to that Sikh Temple and know they are peace loving people.But I live in Cudahy and that is way to close for comfort. We need to remember to be kind to one another. ALWAYS.

The challenge for the first 2 weeks is HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! It must have the word Birthday on it. It can be anything. Heck, even a cake.lol

The rules as always are on the left side. They changed a bit. Hope you like what my wonderful GDT has made.

my daughter decided to play along too- Katelyn- she has no blog.

katelyn

And then well – me-

helen

I  hope you decide to play along and spread the word. please. Smile

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...