Wednesday, August 8, 2012

BIG Decision-

I have decided to reopen For Fun Challenges, made some changes too and I guess well find out how this goes. I haven’t decided on 1 week challenges or 2 yet. Its to be fun, not only for you but me too. SO…

This week I have had a few friends help with the challenge. If youre interested in GDT let me know.

Please remember this is FOR FUN. No sponsors.

I send out our hugs and prayers to all the families involved in the recent domestic terrorist act in Oak Creek, WI. I know a few people who go to that Sikh Temple and know they are peace loving people.But I live in Cudahy and that is way to close for comfort. We need to remember to be kind to one another. ALWAYS.

The challenge for the first 2 weeks is HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! It must have the word Birthday on it. It can be anything. Heck, even a cake.lol

The rules as always are on the left side. They changed a bit. Hope you like what my wonderful GDT has made.

my daughter decided to play along too- Katelyn- she has no blog.

katelyn

And then well – me-

helen

I  hope you decide to play along and spread the word. please. Smile

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...