Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I made a decision

I have decided to re-open the For Fun Challenge group. But there are changes. It will be just for fun. No sponsors. No DT but GDT when anyone wishes to play along. So while I was making cards for opening day which will be Aug. 8th I made a few more. It was cool I was motivated. LOL Been a while so…

Well I thought I would share this card with you all. Hope you like it.

002

This was made with:

image- Sliekje- she has such cuties, free.

senti- TAC- miss them, Cuttlebug embossing folders, a sizzix diecut for the green, it was one and I cut it up.

colored it with color pencils and oms, stickled and glazed the image, 3 flower punches, pearls and brads.

I hope that you will join me at for Fun playing along. Smile

3 comments:

Anna K said...

Pretty card!

I wish I could get motivated again!

Jennifer said...

So cute! I love her images. Wonderful flowers you've added and cute ribbon to!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I just love her sweet images.

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...