Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nothing like forgetting your own post :)

So I posted the table I made, then I posted FOr Fun and well of course I forgot to post here on TT.

Forgive me huh?  We have a sponsor this week and she happens to be one of my favorite. Bugaboo!

Ok so the challenge this week is for FLOWERS. I planted MANY this last weekend.

This is my card.

helen 1

Here are some of the flowers-

004      001011        017

Thanks for visiting and please give my ladies some love. Ill be back after the wedding!

5 comments:

Anna K said...

Beautiful card! I planted many flowers myself over the last week and will be doing more this weekend. Of course this nice weather has been preventing me from make cards but I guess that's the sacrifice we have to make!

I hope I can play along this week, flowers are my thing!!

Kathy D. said...

I love how you did the embossed dotted background...perfect touch.

Good luck with the wedding and try to enjoy it.

Annie Anya said...

Beautiful creation....♥

Dr Sonia S V said...

DO give my best wishes to your daughter...tell her it comes all the way from India!

Jennifer said...

Love your blue and white card! Those flowers are beautiful and I love the embossed detail! Love your flower pots to! I have just a few more days before I'll put my plants out for the summer. Yes, we are still getting frost!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...