Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-card day 3

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Im really surprised. Some of these cards are cute. I have been having a flare up again and well I do the best I can. So yesterday I told you about using 3 stamped images, color 1 and make 2 cards. Well this is the second card.

004

I used the same House Mouse stamp and my slice. .

003

These guys are Stampendous- I think. I bought them at a local store.

They are both colored but the one on the right is a real light grey.

again my own card design. I added the cs to the front of the card so it looks like a step card.

I made more cards but forgot to photo them. I can get 2 of them today once my kids open theirs. If I remember Ill photo them and post.

These could also go with the FOr Fun Challenge which ends today.

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...