Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines card 2

This card was made for my husbands grandparents. They live in Florida and I finished it on Sunday- think they will get it in time? Check back to find out.

001

I used a House Mouse stamp I stamped it 3 times, colored 1 and made 2 cards. I think its called spotlight, and then reverse spotlight.

001

I used my slice machine for the words love. I so LOVE my slice.

Punched out a few hearts and stamped on the envelope.

001

Check back tomorrow for the other card using this stamp.

These are the challenges I entered:

2 sisters- heart-

My Sheri- hearts at least 2

Too bad I cant play along with For Fun But you sure can.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I know he'll just love this!! The image is so sweet and love the hearts!! :)

Miss Sue said...

Love the image! Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at My Sherri Crafts.

Leslie said...

What a fun card! Love the image! Hubby's grandparents will love it! Thanks for playing with us in the 2 Sisters Challenge this week!
Leslie, DT
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Great card! Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

AdoraBella said...

This is sooo cute!!! Love the colors and the 'LOVE' chipboards. The flowers are lovely, too.
Thanks for joining us this week at 2 Sisters Challenge blog!
Hugs
- Maria
http://ms-chabi.blogspot.com/

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...