Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Snowmen/Snowflakes

I like snow. I don’t like it all year but I really love how beautiful it can be. I love watching the kids play in it. I remember playing in it as a child. We used to get so much snow in SE Wisconsin that we could build tunnels in the snow and make forts out of them. Snow angels, snowmen and snowball fights, ‘how much fun- as a child. It was still fun as a young adult, Now I’m old and have to shovel or drive or… So not always my friend, but…

007

We also need the cold to kill off things that make us sick or allergies bad. But this summer it was a bit too warm so Im worried this summer will be HOT.

I so don’t like hot. not at all.

So the challenge over at  For Fun is make a snowman or snowflake.

Let me see your ornament, cross-stitch, crochet, painting, cards, scrap pages, etc. LOVE to enjoy seeing all your work!

This card is made with a Mo’s image- adorable huh?

2 comments:

Barbara Colbert said...

Yes this is adorable image! And no we have not had enough snow! What a crazy weather pattern it has been! Couldn't even wear most of my WARM winter tops! But this challenge helped think winter before I put it away for the year!

Christine said...

I love all of Mo's images. This is just so adorable! Crazy weather this year. We've had no snow all year and just got a warning this week. Weird.

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...