Tuesday, February 21, 2012

For Fun Challenge

This week we have a recipe challenge- I dare you to try it.

I double dog dare you. lol Open-mouthed smile

Really I hope you play along with us this week. It is just for fun. But you could always be a guest designer.All you have to do is leave a note in the comments to let us know you would be interested.

RECIPE- 1 senti as main image, 2 different ribbons, 3 brads or buttons.

I made a bookmark.

002

Not sure whos stamp is it. The background stamp either. I sponged chalk over the background in light pink. Added 2 layers of cardstock and 2 ribbons I thought went well with it.

Hope you decide to play along. and please give the ladies some love over at For Fun!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just love the stamp that you've used! Great stamped background!

Tracey said...

Fab bookmark Helen, I love that sentiment!
I hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Barbara Colbert said...

Great bookmark Helen!!! Looking good!!!!This is a perfecto recipe!

Patricia St Martin said...

Nice bookmark. Love your sentiment and the flowers you added to the background.

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...