Monday, February 20, 2012

Fun Time with Family!!

We did a touring our city weekend. Shared things like “oh looks” and laughs.

life in SE wisconsin 006

Totally surprised when we say this. We had passed it several times and never realized it was the 10 commandments. This is awesome!

life in SE wisconsin 013

This is my grandparent headstone. We went to the cemetery and took pics of several headstones of family only. If I don’t tell the kids- how will they know?

life in SE wisconsin 020    life in SE wisconsin 021

Harley Davidson Museum- Milwaukee WI

life in SE wisconsin 024

This is the bank used in the Johnny Depp movie “Public Enemy”

life in SE wisconsin 027   life in SE wisconsin 026

Wrestling was in town for a match on Sun.

life in SE wisconsin 051

Us at the Lake. oh yeah with some friends.

life in SE wisconsin 054

Whats your town like?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a fabulous way to spend a weekend! I love the idea, I think I'll try that with my family!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...