Thursday, October 20, 2011

Working hard!!

Okay so sometimes I slack I will admit. Maybe I just cant focus, or feel like uck! big time or just screw off. Any how- I worked all day on this between cleaning bathrooms and kitchen and…

I love this I found it originally at- The Stamping Place. Thanks!

But I needed to tweak it. I wanted a card on the back and made it smaller so you could send it. If you flatten it to the right you can fit mine into a A@ sized envelope to mail it. I will add the measurements here for you.With my version you only use 1 sheet of 11x 8.5 cs. plus the card. (forgot about that) You don’t have to have a card on it. I just wanted to make it that way.

ok- First I used a Rubber Necker Stamp- Dalmatian with flower I had a fetish with Rubber Necker a while ago and bought MANY. LOL I just saw they have many many more cute ones. Hum.

001

I used The Angel Company’s “eclectic borders” on the cover, the grass is from a Penguin Pants stamp set. The dog house is a sizzix die cut. Flowers down the side is just flowers- no idea.

I used markers and color pencils to color the dog. Oh yeah I forgot. I used a paw punch with 2 sided tape and glitter . its cute. I like this one better then the scarecrow one I made.

002          001

I used a sequin behind the brad to hold the flower on, sometimes the hole it too big so I used a medium sequin for it.

 

The 3D layout is made this way:

Cut 2 pcs. cardstock  6.5” x 4.25” score each end at 1”

Cut 1 pc cardstock at 2 1/8 x 5 5/8 score at about .5” it would probably work better in metric but I think I had to cut it again like a 1/4” smaller on each side.

Cut a pc of cardstock at 4x 8.25 fold in half – when done attach to back.

Decorate it, assemble it

Well I hope you enjoy this and that I gave out the right info! HUGS!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Darling card! So many fantastic details! Perfection from top to bottom! Thanks for the tutorial!
Great blog!!!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...