Thursday, October 20, 2011

Working hard!!

Okay so sometimes I slack I will admit. Maybe I just cant focus, or feel like uck! big time or just screw off. Any how- I worked all day on this between cleaning bathrooms and kitchen and…

I love this I found it originally at- The Stamping Place. Thanks!

But I needed to tweak it. I wanted a card on the back and made it smaller so you could send it. If you flatten it to the right you can fit mine into a A@ sized envelope to mail it. I will add the measurements here for you.With my version you only use 1 sheet of 11x 8.5 cs. plus the card. (forgot about that) You don’t have to have a card on it. I just wanted to make it that way.

ok- First I used a Rubber Necker Stamp- Dalmatian with flower I had a fetish with Rubber Necker a while ago and bought MANY. LOL I just saw they have many many more cute ones. Hum.

001

I used The Angel Company’s “eclectic borders” on the cover, the grass is from a Penguin Pants stamp set. The dog house is a sizzix die cut. Flowers down the side is just flowers- no idea.

I used markers and color pencils to color the dog. Oh yeah I forgot. I used a paw punch with 2 sided tape and glitter . its cute. I like this one better then the scarecrow one I made.

002          001

I used a sequin behind the brad to hold the flower on, sometimes the hole it too big so I used a medium sequin for it.

 

The 3D layout is made this way:

Cut 2 pcs. cardstock  6.5” x 4.25” score each end at 1”

Cut 1 pc cardstock at 2 1/8 x 5 5/8 score at about .5” it would probably work better in metric but I think I had to cut it again like a 1/4” smaller on each side.

Cut a pc of cardstock at 4x 8.25 fold in half – when done attach to back.

Decorate it, assemble it

Well I hope you enjoy this and that I gave out the right info! HUGS!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Darling card! So many fantastic details! Perfection from top to bottom! Thanks for the tutorial!
Great blog!!!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...