Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Its half over!

I love Wednesday wanna know why? Wednesday means its almost Friday, Friday means 2.5 days with my awesome family.

My kids are no longer small children, They are 14,15 and 23. That means I need to make things different for holidays. So for my adult daughter I made a goodie bag that I will put one of my handmade bracelets in for her for Halloween.

We are Christian but we do party it up for Halloween- the harvest end of it- well and we do LOVE horror movies. We hand out candy to Trick-or-Treaters,  usually decorate MAJOR but this year heating will be bad enough and our Governor is mean… leaving it at that.

sidebar badge

So I made this –oh yeah we have a sponsor at For Fun this week- one of my favs BUGABOO. I made 3 things for this challenge so Ill show you them for the next 3 days. This is my first one.

bugaboo 10-19-11

To make this gift bagish item. I cut a lunch bag across the top with a decorative edge, taped the bottom edge together and decorated it. Very simple and easy. Makes like a envelopeish item.

The challenge this week is to make something Halloween and NOT use colors, 3 to be precise, black, orange and purple. Pretty tough for Halloween, I hope you like him and hope you join in on our challenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

super cute Helen! love all the layers!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...