Saturday, October 22, 2011

ok- addiction!!

I tried it I liked it now I can’t get enough. These are 2 more 3d things I made. I promise I will make something else right now. Please check my last post for the how too.

002

This was made using-

Rubber Necker Trees

Penguin Pants bird house, nest and feather

The Angel Company- All things of nature- blue jay

001

The Angel Company- Sweet nativity

Onyx xpressions- the city of David

Think I have an addiction? They are so simple to assemble. The hardest part is to design it. I DARE you to try one. Smile

2 comments:

Kym Weber said...

Fabulous cards! I love them both! All the detailing is wonderful! Awesome job!

Jennifer said...

I just love your window cards! I am definitely going to try to design one of my own!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...