Sunday, October 16, 2011

I didn’t lie here are some more for you.

I made many cards and things lately and my friend Kym yells at me cuz I make stuff and never post so Im posting.

001

I woke up WAY to early one day and I was opening the house up, the weather was nice so I was a bit grumbly. Well God offered me a gorgeous morning. This is the view I get from my kitchen window. I really did stop to take time to appreciate it. I think I said “thanks” too. I don’t think you can really see it but the sky was purple and orange- GORGEOUS!!

Ok on to my cards-

003 

This is a Dustin Pike image. I got it a long time ago, It came in a 3 pack. One with a camera, this one and , and  um, hum. Hold on. a painter DUH I think I would forget my own name except its in my wares. lol This is marker colored.

002

This is a Sliekje image. I SOOO love her work. I don’t know if you looked at her other work but she is a very talented artist. You really should check out her 2nd blog. This is colored with markers and color pencils. I flocked his hair and flowersoft the flowers. Glazed the balloon. and I think his band-aid.

 

I have been crocheting and painting too. I will see you soon I think in Wed. at least.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Such stunning photo. Fantastic and very relaxing.
xxMarie

Sherry -Aunt Elmo- said...

wow that view is stunning!!It doesn't even look real...amazing!! Cute cards too - being a mom to 4 boys I tend to love blue =)

Jennifer said...

I just love how God gives us precious moments to enjoy. Your cards are adorable as well. I'm sure they'll cheer up whoever they're intended for!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...