Saturday, October 15, 2011

No- really I have been like uber busy.

I didn’t do this weeks challenge but I have a really good for it. I have a craft fair coming up in Dec. First weekend I think and I have a million things to get done between now and Christmas. I have been doing every week or so but…

So I have made things. here are a few.

002 001

I will add handmade cards to this for a gift. I took someones idea I need to find the link for it.But I tweaked it. I added chipboard in between the top 2 purple cs so it was very sturdy. I think if I were to make more I might think about adding it on the pink part too.I used a penny black stamp. My friend barb has many, I have learned that you can scan it and change the size of things to fit what you like.

The cover I used my slice machine to make the flowers and greenery. LOVE my slice. the inside is a paper adventures sticker and another from??? the stamping is done with versa mark and TAC stamps. Gosh I miss my TAC.Same set different stamp. I think they are called swirly gig. I used sharpies and bic markers to color this.

Lets see what else I have done.

006

This was made with a old SU stamp. I think he is adorable. I used the ivy stamps from some I bought YEARS ago on a shop at home channel. Colored with markers.

005

This is made with a fun Bugaboo image, Then I added wiggle eyes to the kids. I used my slice to spell out Happy birthday, cut out the presents that are stamps. I was making a step card but it didn’t work so I made it a A2.  Colored all it by markers – sharpies and bics,

004

This is another old TAC stamp. Its all from the same set. I think its called bee cuz. I made the “b” paper  I like this technique. you can make 2 card if you color 1 whole image. Markers again, This was fun to make.

 

Ok Im sure I bored you enough. Tune in tomorrow to find more things that have been occupying my time.

HUGS!!

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...