Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer= fun and sun!

I love Storms. When I was small- like most kids- I was afraid of the loud noise and shaking of the ground. Well my Dad, like most men, had no fear. He taught me that storms were something awesome and wonderful. Now-a-days, they seem to get mean and ugly but can still be beautiful, if they’re not to violent. Well Tuesday into Wednesday were supposed to have some hard ones- so im posting early with a time set of midnight,

This week at For Fun we have another sponsor- TLC. I have a lot of her freebies. I used 2 of them to make todays card. I thought they went well together. I don’t remember how I found them but I did and this is what I did with them.

This weeks challenge is a recipe- 2, ribbons, 2 colors, 1 senti and 1 image

Here is my card.

013

I used glitter in the paw punches, a slight color in the background of the cats. That’s it. I hope you like this simple card.

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...