Friday, June 17, 2011

Some cards I made.

This first card was for a friend of Katelyn's. They had a slumber party for the end of the year. I made this using stamps from Gina K's set called"Sporty Accessories" by Melanie Muenchinger I have used this set a few times before. I mixed the old school with the new school colors for the background. I now have all high school or older children, shame im not aging. LOLThis is for my daughter for another classmates party. I guess its a big thing to go from Middle school to High School? Anyhow. I have a TON of stickers and I NEVER- or rarely use them so I used a pair of shoes and a Rubber Necker saying to make this simple card.
This cute little box is made with stickers and a stamps from The TAC set"Delightfully Spooky" I know I know- ok for those of you who don't know this set, I cut off her wings. It is a set where the kids have costumes on an I thought she was so cute so I cut off her wings. So now she is just a girl and not a fairy. This is a little box like a gift box ro maybe 3x3 cards,
I hope you like these. I will bring on more soon.
HUGS!

1 comment:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh what a great trio of cards they are all so unique and fabulous! I hope all is well have a great weekend!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...