Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WOW what a difference-

Ok- my computer died a mean and horrifying death. It was sad. I needed a new hard drive and well- my computer is working well. Thanks Jon!

I also am trying a program called Live writer. LEARNING ok so… But it worked well on For Fun. My friend Kym uses it so…

Thanks Pauline for going the load for me. I don’t know what I would have done with out her!

Ok so shut up right and show us some stuff. Well this week the sponsor is Nana Vic- who doesn’t like her stuff?

The theme is “summer Fun or a color challenge- go to For Fun to check it out. Here is what I did. What do you think?

012

I also made this card too.

011

Cute and simple. Well I hope you try our challenge.

come back tomorrow and see what I’ll have for you.

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...