Saturday, March 5, 2011

I think im done

So last year I spent a pretty penny purchasing digi images and playing along with free ones and then getting just free ones. I had over 10,000 images. From 2009 -10. My computer was acting really odd- had a bug. I "thought" being key word that I saved this file to a dvd disc because It has room. So today I was looking for some images and realized this file is not so full - could find mo, karen, bugaboo etc. So I say no biggie and pulled out the disc. The disc is corrupted. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No digis. YEAH!!!

2 comments:

aqualeiga said...

Oh Helen, what a complete nightmare! :( I absolutely dread that happening to me, I too have hundreds. Big hugs, Ali x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

now THAT sucks!!!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...