Saturday, March 5, 2011

I think im done

So last year I spent a pretty penny purchasing digi images and playing along with free ones and then getting just free ones. I had over 10,000 images. From 2009 -10. My computer was acting really odd- had a bug. I "thought" being key word that I saved this file to a dvd disc because It has room. So today I was looking for some images and realized this file is not so full - could find mo, karen, bugaboo etc. So I say no biggie and pulled out the disc. The disc is corrupted. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No digis. YEAH!!!

2 comments:

aqualeiga said...

Oh Helen, what a complete nightmare! :( I absolutely dread that happening to me, I too have hundreds. Big hugs, Ali x

Stef H said...

now THAT sucks!!!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...