Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A challenge ofr you!

I took a poll and MOST (except of Janine- she is a musher) wish so bad for spring to come. I know I would like some really awesome weather like a sunny day for the whole day. But Im not complaining it could be SO much worse. We just really ready for spring.

This week at For Fun we have a sponsor- Sweet N Sassy. I love her images. I own MANY. Cookie the mouse id too cute!

This time I needed to make a box to give a present out so This is what I made.
I know I didn't use Cookie but I thought this little girl was just too cute. I made her dimensional. I tried it I LIKE it I want more. tee hee. I used TAC stamps in the background (the butterflys)


CS-
1- 7.5 x 4.5inches top
7.25 x 4.5 inches bottom
score each side 1 inch and 2 inches along the long side
3- SNS flower child digi
TAC- butterfly set
color pencils-
rose-sargent
blush pink- prisma
burnt sienna - sargent
tan- crayola
bubble gum pink- crayola
OMS
Brillance- pearlescent sky blue
Crayola- blue laggon marker (for background image)
foam tape, glossy accents. Zots glue dots, Stickles- stardust,

Decorate top assemble
have fun.

I had fun making this and it really is cute in person. Oh yeah the challenge- it is Spring- show me spring.
I hope you like this and play along to win on For Fun.

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...