Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I LOVE TURKEY!!!!



Ok so I like a lot of different foods but I really love Turkey. Its Y-U-M-M-Y!!
I love all the fall foods.

Ok So For Fun is having a challenge this week asking your to show thanks. So many places don't celebrate Turkey day but they are thankful. SO...
Ok here is my card for it. This is a technique I made myself. It was an easly to make card once I got the folds right. I need to name it. It is an A2 size to start.
Ill put the directions here later. Since it is 11:16 pm Im a bit tired so Ill have to finish this tomorrow. well in a couple of hours., LOL I have been so busy making cards as im sure so many of you have. Well please go over to For Fun and give the DT some love. They so rock!! Im thankful for them. See, I try to be thankful all the time.
HUGS~

5 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Adorable step card Helen. Great design my friend. "Hugs" Carol

Tracey said...

This card is lovely Helen, I love the design & that image is so cute :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Lisa said...

Such an adorable card, Helen. Love your colors and I think the little girl is so sweet. I need to try and make one of these cards, I always love them!
xo
Lisa

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous, I LOVE the colours, stamp, Flowers, everything!!!!

Very Cool!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This such a pretty step card, Helen. I love the cute image and colours. Have a wonderful week.
Amelia x

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...