Sunday, November 14, 2010

this song helped me.

I have been stuck in my house for way too long. this song has made me think HARD and now good things are happening. I thank GOD for all he has done in my life. I thank him for the VERY talent Christian people who have helped our family get closer to God.
People like:
Joyce Meyer- you are an amazing woman.
The Kendrick Brothers- you started it all with Facing the Giants. Thank you!
Klove and all the artists that praise God i a way that they teach while your listening. Like the one below.




God is ALWAYS there for you. When things are bad and you feel alone- He is ALWAYS there even when it feels like your alone. Thats when he carries you. Trust me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a wonderful reminder of God's work in our lives and how much he loves us!!! Facing the Giants is my FAVORITE movie!!!!

Blessings and Hugs!!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...