Sunday, November 14, 2010

this song helped me.

I have been stuck in my house for way too long. this song has made me think HARD and now good things are happening. I thank GOD for all he has done in my life. I thank him for the VERY talent Christian people who have helped our family get closer to God.
People like:
Joyce Meyer- you are an amazing woman.
The Kendrick Brothers- you started it all with Facing the Giants. Thank you!
Klove and all the artists that praise God i a way that they teach while your listening. Like the one below.




God is ALWAYS there for you. When things are bad and you feel alone- He is ALWAYS there even when it feels like your alone. Thats when he carries you. Trust me.

1 comment:

melissac said...

Thanks for such a wonderful reminder of God's work in our lives and how much he loves us!!! Facing the Giants is my FAVORITE movie!!!!

Blessings and Hugs!!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...