Thursday, November 25, 2010

Card #8

This is a joy fold card and I love this image but when I first started digi stamping I wasn't smart enough to label them. So for 2009 a lot of my stamps ar not named. When I find them I go back and name them but when I can't or don't then they remain nameless. I really am sorry to the designer and believe they deserve to be recognized. But this is a charming image. I have a collection of mice called "Charming Tails" from our local Hallmark store. LOVE them so it tends to carry on to stamping too. LOL
I colored it with colored pencils and markers and really liked the effect. This again is not in the corner its in the middle to keep the card together. The holly stamp is TAC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome card, totally cute stamp!

Have a great thanksgiving!

CraftinGranny said...

Adorable card Helen. This is one of Nana Vic's images just recently released. Beautiful job coloring. "Hugs" Carol

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...