Friday, November 26, 2010

#9 lazy m fold

This is my own card technique. I used it about a week ago and promised to tell you how. OOps I forgot so here we go. Now I know im lying. It was a different card but this is the pattern for this one.
Lazy M card-
CS- 8.5" x 5.5"
score at 1.5",3.5"and 6" fold up, down, up
Designed paper- 1.5" x 5.25" and 2.25" x 5.25"
Decorate BUT go no taller than 4.25"

He is cute and he is from Dove art. He was fun to color. ok I hope you like the card style. its really easy.

2 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

looks fun, love the snowman!

hope you had a great thanksgiving!

itsabrt said...

What a great card Love the lazy tech as that on many days is my middle name!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...