Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!!! And a For Fun Challenge

I wish you all a great Turkey Day.
Today I am grateful for my Family and Friends. including you!

The challenge today at For Fun is "Anything Goes" so I hope you enter a card you have made for all of us to see.
Here is one I made.
From seeing so many of your cards I have realized that Christmas doesn't have to be red, green, blue, silver.. so I went with this. I like it. I do not know the image designer but I would gladly add it if you can claim it. This card style is one I found on you tube. Its an A2 with the front folded in half.
Have a great day with your family!

5 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

I love the pink and purple and that image is darling!!!

Have a great thanksgiving!

itsabrt said...

Helen it has been a while...This card is fabulous, I absolutely adore non traditional colors for Christmas card and the fairy well, it is the cherry on top! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

Pauline said...

Beautiful beautiful!! I love the mix of colours... and the image is so darn sweet! Super embossing, too! Just a delight, my friend! Happy thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Lisa said...

This is so cute Helen! You're right....mix it up a little with the colors. This turned out so adorable! Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

xo
Lisa

CraftinGranny said...

Such a cute card Helen. Wonderful colors and LO. "Hugs" Carol

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...