Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A BIG thank you to ALL military and their families

Today is a day that we get to remember Our Military, One of the few days that it is loud and in our face. We need to remember daily in our thoughts and prayers the Military AND their families. Without the families they couldn't do their job. They left them home to protect the world from evil, they were left to think and pray EVERYDAY. So please today thank every military member and their family's for all they do for the good of the world. Here are a few cards I made for some of our friends who serve.
Thanks to:
The Loechler Family - Don
The Weber Family - Travis
The Eisenmeger Family - Michael
The Steel Family - Emily
The Wargolet /Sakura Family - Eidie
I am sure I have forgotten some and I will add you by the end of the day.

I also want to thank the Vets. People who have served.
Nick Beaumont - WWII and Korea - all his buddies too, Navy
Don Schwietzer - navy
Steven Vander Heyden - army
Sam Beaumont - navy
I am SURE there are more that are directly involved in our life but forgive me for not remembering.


Thanks to ALL!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Great cards, Helen. Let me with a proud and gratiful heart add my thanks to all those serving and who have served in our military and to their families. God bless each of you.

Kym Weber said...

Awesome cards! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for mentioning Travis. Means alot to me! And thank you to your dad and other family members for their service in the military!

Patricia St Martin said...

wonderful card... We can not thank all the men and women enough for the wonderful job they are doing for our country.. Love all of them.

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...