Friday, November 13, 2009

This card is sooo cute, the photo of it doesn't give it justice. There is glitter and glossy and glossy-glitter but you can't see most of it.
So this week on Paper Cutz Challenge is to use a digital or rubber stamp to make something. I made this card for my neice's birthday. I used The Angel Company paper, and the happy birthday stamp, and the flower. The image is from High Hopes I think. Cute huh?
When you go to Paper Cutz to check out the great DT, my other card is made using a Ildi Co digi image.

4 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this IS adorable! and i just love TAC paper.

hugs,

Liz Williams said...

What a precious pair!!! Love your blog and the wonderful Christian music I heard while I was here!!

Marsha said...

What cute cards. I especially like the one with the wagon and pumpkin. Nice colors.

Patricia St Martin said...

Just love those kitties..... How cute. great coloring.. nice layout.

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...