Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Fall is Coming!!!!

Those of you that really know me, know this is my ABSOLUTE favorite time of year!!! ABSOLUTE!
Well its finally here!!! well... kinda..

It is September but today and right now it is a YUCKY 87*F My opinion, YUCK, just in case you didn't catch that. 

I am however happy for the starting of fall things like...

FOOTBALL!!!!!
I truly get excited when I hear the sports on the news talk about Football... I love fall, so much to do and eat and see and...

Enough said. I have my first craft fair coming up since my Son was diagnosed ( hes doing okay so far). I'm excited but not, I have a feeling this one isn't exactly what my mind is thinking. I hope it goes well. My friend Nana's Keepsakes and I  are planning to try some fairs. You can always go to our facebook pages until our store is open to order wonderful handmade love from us.

I enjoyed my summer with my grand, shes growing too fast and time is flying past, FAST!! But now is time to get down to work.

First item is a car hat- I believe I've told you about these before but.. I make hats in the car while we drive around or I wait in the car. Hence - car hat- they get donated, give away sold... whatever the situation is. You can always order something I've made if it sold or was donated. 

Coasters- I posted these on my Facebook Page Tomorrow's Treasure and they were sold right away, cute right?

Another car hat- its called confetti, well, ok it is cuz of the yarn, but... its a slouch hat and very soft. 

trying new bracelets this one is made with Rose Quartz and green, um green... oh oh. (All beads are glass but I cant remember the name.) the charms say Faith and a small heart "made with love" which everything I make is made with at least a touch of love.


Currently everyone on the planet is having babies added to their family. Some are friends, some are family by blood, some are family by choice. WELL- Let me tell you, we are MOST definitely in this group. This is also included sets of twins. well one of the sets of twins was called MOMO twins. I didnt know anything about this. WOW, talk about scary. Well one of the beautiful girls didnt make it. really sad for the family but her sister did. I wasnt sure how to do this, like make matching twin ones? well my daughter explained that it would be one more thing to put away with tears and well... the one that did live should be celebrated so.. I made one. This cute preemie hat. She is doing well.

I have a beautiful friend who lives in Florida and her birthday was. I wanted to make a beautiful bracelet for her so this is what it came out as. I called her to tell her I was sending it late because, well I suck, and she was in Alaska. WOW! what a great trip. 

 Another Friend asked me to make some sunflower coasters and well this is how the turned out.

And now cards!!!!
This is an image by my friend (yes, I have tons and that includes you) who make some of the cutest images. Sliekje Digi Stamps has some beautiful images and they are all a gift to you from her.

I believe this is a Bugaboo  Such a cute mouse.


A Goodwill find stamp and I used walnut ink or the background


Well, I hope you enjoyed my work here. You can follow me on facebook and see things faster as they are made. otherwise Thank you for being patient with me and following my blog.

Hugs All~
Helen

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...