Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Been so so busy

I have been so busy taking care of my son, my granddaughter, the rest of the family. I still am crocheting and some crafting when I have time. I do miss blogging. But I think most of all I miss all the groups that used to be, where we would chat, laugh, and have fun. I made some really good friends that way. Now I crochet a lot because when you sit and don't have a lot of space that's pretty much all you can do. I make hats for the kids at the hospital. I've been making hats for orders. You can always come see my stuff on Facebook at HTTP://Facebook.com/tomorrow's treasure
A lot of my cards are there and any new ones I've made. Tons of my crochet hats are there, some are my idea some are others.
Either way I hope you enjoy.






Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...