Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hello

I was so busy and now I can breath again for a bit.
As you saw I made my grandbaby a hat- Minion. Well orders poured in for it. LOL 15 as a matter of fact was the total. 1 was a papa smurf like you saw, one was a stripped hat of school colors, Sock monkey, rapunzel, the rest were minions. I also made 2 scarfs. 
Now im making snowman heads for my daughters class she teaches. she has 28 kids so I figure heads with some treats inside It is a private christian school so i can have some fun filling them. :) 
I will make 30 of these, Im about 1/3 rd way there. LOL Well see you soon!!

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...