Saturday, September 21, 2013

love this one

I made this card using the Konnichiwa set from Red Rubber Designs. I loved it, thought they were cute! I was really into making this card, can you tell? lol

0919130952-01

I layered the card in several places. Colored with Copics I won from Red Rubber Designs. I used ink and sponges to color the background too.

I really had fun making this one and I think it shows.

Well, I will try to post again soon (come back tomorrow, lol) and I will be working on more things. I am currently crocheting angels, I need 5, then maybe I can make a card but… it is getting close to Halloween. Fall is so my favorite season!!! I love all the colors, the cooler temps, food, FOOTBALL!!! friends and did I mention FOOTBALL?

I hope you enjoy this. C-ya soon! Hugs~

3 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

C U T E!!! great coloring and layering!

Stef H said...

this is just darling! love the background too!

hugs :)

Jennifer said...

Beautiful lady!!! love the flowers to!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...