Thursday, May 16, 2013

I made some stuff-

I know post regularly but… im not so good at that. LOL

So I made a few and Ill break them up so it looks like I did more then I did. lol

001

She is a charm and growing so fast!! now 5 months.

011

Not sure I posted this or not. Its one of my favorite artists-http://sliekje.blogspot.com/ she is one of the nicest people ive met. All her images are free and adorable!

012

This is one stamp I bought out of Joanns $ bin of paper crafting stuff. then I double stamped it and well colored it with copics. the flowers that have been added where white also.

014

This is a few stamps. The adorable cow is Bugaboo, She is too cute! The barn- I have NO idea, googled barns a LONG time ago. the grass and fence were from Penguin Palace. the Senti is from my computer, Colored with markers, sponges with ink and cut by hand. I bought a grass edge punch last night AFTER I made the card. ha ha ha.

015

I have no idea- this is 1 stamp. I bet it says but its in my office and well im too lazy to get up and look. lol , The senti was TAC.

Come back tomorrow and see some more.

2 comments:

Stef H said...

great cards but that little O is just adorable. you have been truly blessed!

now i know where to send jade's old clothes!

hugs :)

Kathy D. said...

hello! Just wanted you to know there are a couple free stamps at CDS. They last for a few days before they go into the store. One expires tomorrow...hope you can stop and get them...totally cute!!
http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/

Kathy D.

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...