Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sorry- been busy!

Wow life is moving at 80 and im having issues trying to keep up. Its raining here all week and on Friday they are saying the “S” word. YUCK! So im cold and wet but well get warm family time soon!

I thought you would like to see my pile of things I have for crafting besides my paper stuff and hooks.

001

And maybe some cards

006

The stamp of the flower is a $1 bin from joanns, the saying is Red Rubber Designs.

007

I made that china doll- found a similar image I don’t know from where. The background I just got for .25 from joanns and the happy birthday is from Red rubber designs

Well have a wonderful day- off to create! Hugs~

1 comment:

Stef H said...

great cards and goodies.

lousy weather here to. guess we'll wake up one morning (soon, i hope) and the trees, grass and flowers will all be in bloom and BAM! summer! yeah, like that'll ever happen - LOL

hugs :)

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...